Apply To Exhibit At The Expo
Why Exhibit At The Expo?
The Regina Entertainment Expo is a large scale pop culture showcase that takes place fall of every year. The excitement is building as convention newcomers along with convention veterans prepare to descend upon the AffinityPlex for this marquee event.
The Regina Entertainment Expo is an excellent, and cost effective way, to engage customers in a concentrated area: customers who precisely fit your demographic. It brings a wide variety of people and exhibitors with a wide range of products, which means you can also reach new consumers while staying in touch with your current buyers. If you want to tap into the pop culture crowd, this is the place to do it!
Who Should Exhibit?
If you’re a comic book retailer, an artist, an author, a toy manufacturer, a clothing or accessories store, a movie studio, a comic, magazine or book publisher, a video game developer, a costume shop, an anime/ manga company, a trading card company, or if you have something you’d love for a lot of people to see, this is the place to show it off.
Ok... I'd Like To Exhibit... Now What?
- For all of our policies related to vending at the Expo, please see the Policies section.
- If you’re interested in becoming a vendor at the show, please email email@example.com
- Information on the official hotels will be listed on our website as soon as we have secured them.
- Electrical, Wifi Internet (Wifi or Hardline) will be available to order directly from the venue. You will receive an email with that information.
- Move-In/Move-Out document will be available roughly 3 weeks before the Expo through their supplied exhibitor account. If you require forklift services and a dock time, you will need to contact us to arrange that.
- You will be required to check in onsite for setup and to receive your badges.
For any Exhibitor enquires, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org