Apply To Exhibit At The Expo
To apply to exhibit at SEE fill out our application form. Once we receive your application we will review your information and be in contact. Before applying we recommend you review the information below as well as our policies. It is very important everyone adheres to these to make the expo the best experience possible for all of our attendees! We look forward to seeing you this year at the Saskatchewan Entertainment Expo!
Why Exhibit At The Expo?
The Saskatchewan Entertainment Expo is a large scale pop culture showcase that takes place fall of every year. The excitement is building as convention newcomers along with convention veterans prepare to descend upon Prairieland Park for this marquee event.
The Saskatchewan Entertainment Expo is an excellent, and cost effective way, to engage customers in a concentrated area: customers who precisely fit your demographic. It brings a wide variety of people and exhibitors with a wide range of products, which means you can also reach new consumers while staying in touch with your current buyers. If you want to tap into the pop culture crowd, this is the place to do it!
Who Should Exhibit?
If you’re a comic book retailer, an artist, an author, a toy manufacturer, a clothing or accessories store, a movie studio, a comic, magazine or book publisher, a video game developer, a costume shop, an anime/ manga company, a trading card company, or if you have something you’d love for a lot of people to see, this is the place to show it off.
Customs & Shipping
Coming in from the USA or elsewhere in Canada? Contact us and let us help you coordinate!
Ok... I'd Like To Exhibit... Now What?
- Consider what kind of booth will best suit your needs (10×10, end cap etc) and indicate your choice on the application form. The prices and hall map are available for viewing on the Exhibitor Application.
- Everything you will need to get started is on this section, on the Exhibitor Application, and in the Policies section.
- You will receive a confirmation email from your application upon form submission. Once approved you will receive an exhibitor account which will give you access to booth purchasing and documentation.
- Information on the official hotels will be listed on our website as soon as we have secured them.
- Order forms for Electrical, Internet (Wifi or Hardline) and Booth Extras will be available to approved exhibitors through their supplied exhibitor account.
- Move-In/Move-Out document will be available roughly 4 weeks before the Expo through their supplied exhibitor account. If you require forklift services and a dock time, you will need to contact the venue for booking, as the Expo is no longer handling this.
- You will be required to check in onsite for setup and to receive your badges.
2018 Booth Configurations And Options
All of our booth configurations as well as the exhibitor hall map are available for viewing on the Exhibitor Application.
Exhibitors in Artist Alley are only permitted 2 people at the table at any one time and are only allowed to display and sell their own work.
There is a limit of 8 additional exhibitor badges (in addition to what’s included with the booth)
Orders for power, internet, forklift services, dock times and additional tables will be placed and managed by the venue and show decorator respectively. We will have forms available through the exhibitor account you will receive upon approval of your application.
For custom booth configurations and inquiries about premium booths, please contact: email@example.com